This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Jamse's inability to tell the time.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I had the whole day planned pretty much down to the minute, partly based on telling James that he could come round, but only after 3pm. He showed up at midday and screwed the whole thing up. smiley - facepalmsmiley - wah

He didn't get any smiley - coffee as I had planned to put all the dirty cupsin the dishwasher just after I had eaten, and I had to shut him in the living room when my shopping arrived at 2:30. Oh, and I failed to fill in a couple of important forms because he was taking up the only seat with enough light for me to see to fill them in. smiley - grr

But I managed to get the stuff I had promised him onto a memory stick smiley - pirate and I gave him the two bottles of "Fiery" Ginger beer that I had added to my shop. That should keep him quiet for a while. smiley - evilgrin

Other than James, I tested my Bluetooth mouse on a different tablet, (it still doesn't work. smiley - cross) sorted out "Patient Transport" for tomorrow, chased up my missing laptop batteries on eBay, chased up the two taxi fares the hospital owes me and packed away all my shopping. smiley - puff

I'm knackered, which is lucky as I'm off for an "early night" in half an hour, as I have to be up an hour early (again) tomorrow. smiley - sleepy

I watched "A Touch of Cloth" and "Horizon: Inside the Dark Net". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more