This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

James

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Today was going to be a completely laid-back day. smiley - sleepy

But just as I stood up to put my lunch in the microwave smiley - chef the door buzzer went. It was James "the Weird Person". smiley - facepalm

He was dropping off some programmes he'd recorded off the telly that he thought I would like. smiley - pirate I flooded him with smiley - coffeesmiley - coffeesmiley - coffee and introduced him to "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries". smiley - online2longsmiley - online2long

By the time he went home I was shattered, and just fell asleep for two hours. smiley - zzz So much for the efficacy of that blood transfusion. smiley - vampire

I stuck my Archos tablet on to charge, but that was the extent of my productivity today. I had rather hoped to load the dishwasher before my afternoon nap. smiley - blush

I watched "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries", (as mentioned above) "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" and "Family Guy". smiley - cdouble

In a few minutes I'm off to bed for a relatively "early night"... smiley - zzz

James

Post 2

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

I adore Miss Fisher, it was originally cancelled after season 2, due to the cost of production, but after a massive on line petition, the ABC has changed its mind, andseason 3 starts filming in early October smiley - biggrin

James

Post 3

Peanut

I have never heard of Miss Fisher,sounds just up my alley, thank you
smiley - cheers

Peet, just in case you missed it, SVU is back on Five USA, late Wednesday nights and seemed to have picked up where they left off in May, mid season but available on Demand

James

Post 4

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Cheers! I'll watch out for it. smiley - bluelight

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more