This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Disappointment.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I finally found a way to get TV shows onto my new Archos tablet. I took it into the ward today, set it up... and only then did I discover that, even at its maximum settings, it's less tha half as bright as my Tesco Hudl. smiley - wahsmiley - facepalm With the sun shining in the window, I could barely see the screen. smiley - sadface

Dialysis went reasonably well, except the machine got stroppy near the end and I was forced to lie immobile for the last hour to stop the alarm going off. smiley - bleepsmiley - bluesmiley - bleep

I just downloaded a few files for another patient smiley - pirate and cooked myself a quarter pounder burger to serve between two rowies as I settled down to watch TV. smiley - chef

I watched "Hot in Cleveland" in the ward, and "The Spirit" when I got home. smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more