This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

A quiet day in at last!

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Other than the postman delivering a parcel*, I pretty much got the house to myself today. smiley - yawnsmiley - ok

(*It was my red shoes! smiley - wowsmiley - gift Shame that it'll now be months before I get to wear them... smiley - facepalmsmiley - footprints)

I bought and installed some 6,000+ Mac fonts, and arranged a "Dispute" on eBay about my missing laptop batteries. I'm pretty certain now that they were in the parcel that was "left with the neighbours" last month. smiley - geek

But other than that I've been pretty much flaked out in the armchair napping. smiley - sleepy

I watched "Law & Order" and "The Last Leg", and I'm going to watch one of "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries" before I crash. smiley - cdoublesmiley - zzz

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more