This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Knackered. Again.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

If you saw this morning's Journal you'll know that yesterday I was out for dialysis from 11am on Tuesday morning till 7am on Wednesday. smiley - sleepy

Today, I had several half-hour cat-naps, but I couldn't get any proper sleep because the door buzzer kept going. Seven times in all. Four times it was an annoying drunk, once it was the Police I called about the drunk, once it was my upstairs neighbour who had locked himself out and finally it was my shopping order, which was the reason I couldn't switch off my buzzer. smiley - cross

I think I have a Podiatry appointment tomorrow. I *hope* I have a Podiatry appointment tomorrow - I've booked transport. But I can't find the appointment card. smiley - dohsmiley - doctor

But right now I'm shattered, and my body really doesn't know what time of day it is. I just watched "Chicago PD", and I may or may not watch one or more downloaded TV shows before I crash. smiley - piratesmiley - zzz

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more