This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

A bit of a break.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The District Gnurse came by this morning and "did" my dressings. Apparently they should be "good" till Thursday, which means two Gnurse-free days that I wasn't expecting this week! smiley - nursesmiley - tasmiley - ok

On Thursday I go to the Podiatrist in the morning before dialysis to ahve my feet "assessed". From what the Gnurse was saying this morning, I'm hopeful that they are improving. smiley - footprintssmiley - cool

Other than a few 'phone calls, I've had the rest of the day to myself. smiley - biggrin

My sore throat has almost healed, but every so often I get a painful coughing fit that leaves me light-headed and off-balance. smiley - ill

I watched "The Last Leg" and "Utopia" earleer. I've got a few downloads to watch now, just as soon as I can arrange a cold drink to go with them. smiley - piratesmiley - cdoublesmiley - emptysmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more