This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Bugrit.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I thought the low point of my day was when one of the nurses noticed my stuffing was coming out a little, and decided to re-stich me. smiley - yikes

But that was a minor blip. One of the clinic's Doctors came through and said "Oh, by the way, you're back 'in' on Thursday. Did you get the message?" smiley - wah

Apparently, I'm being readmitted to hospital on Thursday, they're knocking me out and probing me on Friday and if all goes well I'll have dialysis on the Saturday before getting a run home in the Red Cross bus. If plans work out, I should wake in my own bed on Sunday. smiley - grovelsmiley - doctor

I didn't watch any TV in the ward today, and I haven't watched any at home yet. I'm thinking of getting very drunk smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - drunk and watching "Sharknado". smiley - sharksmiley - cdouble

Bugrit.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Sorry to hear about your readmission. But it's for the good, they are only doing it to help you. (Trying frantically to find a positive on an admittedly pretty sh!tty situation...)

Thanks for the list of Indiana Jones movies... I'll copy them over into a doc and look out for them.

smiley - tasmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more