This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Katherine Hepburn day.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

That's how it felt, anyway. smiley - laugh

The District Gnurse looked at the dressings on my feet, saw that they weren't leaking, and left them alone. smiley - nursesmiley - run

The afternoon, thus freed, was perfect for a BBC2 Katherine Hepburn double-bill: "Philidelphia Story" and "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner". smiley - cdouble

Afterwards I caught a nap smiley - zzz then my usual Sunday evening radio shows. smiley - whistlesmiley - musicalnote

I'll probably watch something on Netflix before I crash. smiley - sleepysmiley - online2long

Katherine Hepburn day.

Post 2

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

This is my favourite Kate Hepburn film A87769525.

smiley - cheers

F smiley - dolphin S

Katherine Hepburn day.

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Oh, yes. One of my favourite Bogarte films too. smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more