This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Hoof trimming, the sequel.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I spent the morning at the Podiatry department getting all the "dead flesh" carved off my feet. It took an hour and a half, and at the end I was shown the "offcuts". It looked like about a saucerful of bacon trimmings, about enough for a good bacon roll. smiley - ermsmiley - flyingpig

Once my feet were "dressed" I came home and flopped in front of the radio for a few hours. smiley - zzz I irritated a District Gnurse who showed up at 2:05pm by not talking to her because I was listening to The Archers. She was just dropping off a bag of stuff for tomorrow (Sunday) so I didn't see any need for conversation... smiley - crosssmiley - nurse

Other than that, there's nothing to report. I watched "Law & Order" and "The Last Leg" before crashing early. smiley - cdoublesmiley - sleepy

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

In some countries they would have eaten that. smiley - yikes

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I keep trying to sell my dead foot-skin shavings on the internet; sadly no takers as yet... I'll let you know if I get any one showing smiley - winkeye

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

By the way I can't find a Gnome 3 session when I log out... just MATE and Cinnamon and something "techie".

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more