This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Interlude

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - whistlesmiley - musicalnote

I just spent the best part of a week unexpectedly in hospital. smiley - nursesmiley - zzzsmiley - nurse

No, not the diabetes. No, not the kidneys. It was my feet. smiley - footprintssmiley - facepalm

I got home about four hours ago. I'm too tired to type a full report, but I'll see what I can do tomorrow. smiley - sleepy

Tonight, I watched "Law and Order" and "Time of Death". smiley - cdoublesmiley - yawn

Interlude

Post 2

Witty Moniker

smiley - yikes

Can you still count to 20? smiley - winkeye

Interlude

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I can only count to 12 at the moment, as all the toes on each foot are taped together. smiley - silly

(Actually, that means I can still count to 4095... smiley - geek)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more