This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I'm feeling hot, hot, hot.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I'm cooking in my living room at the moment. smiley - puff I 'phoned around, and apparently it's not particularly hot in Aberdeen tonight, so I have to assume it's a fever coming on. smiley - blue

I've taken a couple of paracetamol, and I'll have two more around midnight as I crash. Hopefully I can "break the fever" before the District Gnurses show up in the morning, else they'll bully me into hospital, and I have stuff to do after they go tomorrow, including a dentist's appointment. smiley - nursesmiley - wahsmiley - nurse

I had a visit from my pals Rik and Irene today. smiley - cool It was nice to see them again; I used to (very) occasionally visit them in Edinburgh, but I'm not fit to do that any more. smiley - brave

And despite the (possible) fever, I'm grinding my way through being "domestic", albeit later than planned. My spin drier just made the first "Crunch-Crunch-Crunch" of its cycle. I'm hoping the appearance of two men wearing Council lanyards and breaking into the flat below me last week is a sign I don't currently have downstairs neighbours. smiley - grovelsmiley - goodluck

I watched an episode of "Hemlock Grove" earlier, and I'll probably watch another as soon as I can organise a snack. smiley - online2longsmiley - chef I also downloaded an entire series of "Silicon Valley" to watch in the ward on Tuesday. smiley - geek

Post 2

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Oh, and I watched the pilot of "Archer" with Rik. smiley - online2longsmiley - laugh

Post 3

DruglessBrain

Peet I have just come in from the garden in Kemnay, I am wearing a sleeveless top and it is still hot outside though almost dark.

Sue

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more