This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

You can't touch me, I'm part of the Union!

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The morning didn't go as well as I had hoped. The District Gnurses showed up slightly late, discovered that I now needed completely different dewssings on my feet smiley - facepalmsmiley - footprintssmiley - nurse and left again to try to gather all the new dressings together. smiley - runsmiley - run

They returned while I was eating my lunch, and washed and rederssed my feet while they were on the 'phone to my podiatrist. Based on their description of my feet the podiatrist wanted me to immediately submit myself to hospital to be put on an antibiotic drip. smiley - wah

I pointed out that if I was admitted late on a Friday I wouldn't actually be seen or treated until late Monday morning, and they agreed. So, the oral antibiotics get until Monday to show some improvement, else I'll be admitted. smiley - blue

Later, I made it down to the RGU Student Union to say "Goodbye" to the place. Only two of the four people I expected to see showed up (Colin and Fiona) but we had a fab time reminiscing and getting drunk on incredibly cheap cocktails. smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - drunk

I haven't watched any TV tonight, and I probably won't as it's after 1am, and I have to be up earlier than usual tomorrow. smiley - sleepysmiley - runsmiley - zzz

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Glad you made it to the Union, Peet. By the way, I saw on ML that Thatch took away your benefits, which I didn't know about. That's totally unacceptable. What a &**&+. Terrible. Anyway, you survived, apparently thanks to the Union, and lived to tell the tale.

Sorry about your feet as well. You could do without that. Let's hope things will be OK. Hospital is a bore.

23rd August - WHO is back!

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Excellent! smiley - tardis

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more