This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Disappointing battery life.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The new laptop works well on the ward. The only problem is that, under load, the standard battery only gives me two hours use. smiley - facepalm

I'll scour the web tomorrow to find the largest battery available for it. smiley - magic

But before it shut down I had a lot of fun playing with Vue Pro Studio. Except it couldn't load any of the objects I had bought... smiley - doh I'll try to copy them again sometime tomorrow, after the District Gnurse has been. smiley - ermsmiley - nurse

I watched "Covert Affairs" and "Hot in Cleveland" in the ward, and "Andromeda" and "Mock the Week" when I got home. smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more