This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Soooooo hungry

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I finally got a full five hours of dialysis, for the first time since about a week before my recent operation to have my "lines" replaced. smiley - ok

The last hour or so was particularly touch-and-go, in that I had to lie down completely immobile. If I so much as swallowed, all the machine alarms would go off. smiley - zzzsmiley - yikessmiley - facepalm

When I got home I was starving. I ate my way through half a pack of crackers, with butter, cheese and pâté. smiley - chef (I've got some more crackers and cheese lined up for when I'm done here... smiley - drool)

When I got home I watched "24" and "Happy Valley". smiley - cdouble I may watch some more "Happy Valley" before I crash. smiley - sleepy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more