This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

My clockwork wound down.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

It was a pretty average day yesterday. The only thing out of the ordinary was that once I'd got home from dialysis and flumped in the armchair, instead of my energy levels slowy rising I just kept getting tireder, to the point I gave up on waiting for "Boss" to come on and instead just set the PVR to record it while I crashed. smiley - zzz

Hence no Journal. smiley - sorry

And it just took me the best part of twenty minutes to swap batteries in this keyboard to type this. And the District Gnurse is now here so I've gotta go... smiley - runsmiley - nurse

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more