This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

This is becoming a habit. Sorry.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I watched a litle TV last night, then I reached the point where I had to take my night-time meds and post my Journal. But, as it turned out, I only had the strength to do one or the other, and the meds won out. smiley - illsmiley - sorry

Yesterday went pretty well, if we gloss over just how tired and dizzy I was all day. smiley - sleepy George came round and reprogrammed my 'fridge, so finally it seems to be working properly again! smiley - snowman

I watched the last episodes of "Fargo" and "Orphan Black", plus "Andromeda". smiley - cdouble

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Good to know the meds won! smiley - hug

lil x

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Yes... Damn you, meds! smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more