This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Blood pressure up and down.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I didn't post a Journal last night because I didn't feel safe standing up to cross the room. smiley - blush

The previous day my blood pressure had been really low. But by the end of dialysis yesterday it was up over 170-odd, and I could hear my heartbeat squidging through my ears really loudly after I had climbed the stairs. smiley - brokenheart

Again, my blood was too thick for an easy dialysis. And the only way they could get the machine to work at all was to lie me back with my legs up in the air. smiley - facepalmsmiley - zzz

And, generally, I just felt like crap. smiley - ill I had to use a wheelchair to get to and from the dialysis ward. smiley - blue

Today, my blood pressure still "feels" a little high, but it's settling down nicely. smiley - puff

I watched "24", "Orphan Black", "Nurse Jackie" and half of "Mock the Week" on my tablet, and "Wallander" when I got home. smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more