This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Oh, Bugger.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I went into hospital really early today. I finally got taken down for my operation about half past three. smiley - yawn

They removed the faulty "PermaCath" (badly named) because it had blocked, and replaced it with a brand new one. Which, as soon as I woke up and we tested it, turned out to be blocked in exactly the same way as the one they had removed. smiley - facepalmsmiley - wah

They wanted to keep me in overnight "for observation" and try again in the morning. I said "Bugger that!" and called for a taxi. smiley - nursesmiley - run

I've got another taxi booked to get me back around 9am. But at least in between I'll get a good sleep and I'll get the opportunity to change my shirt, which is currently saturated with blood all down one side. smiley - vampire

I haven't watched any TV today, and I probably won't. I need an early night if I'm going to be out of the house by 8:30am... smiley - sleepy

Oh, Bugger.

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oh bugger, indeed!!

Good Luck for tomorrow smiley - hug

lil xx

Oh, Bugger.

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Thanks, lil. smiley - ta

One side-effect of the "£clotbusters" is that the wound didn't stop bleeding overnight, and I woke up in a tee-shirt saturated in blood. smiley - vampire

Oh, Bugger.

Post 4

smiley - yikes

I am hoping you are already in recovery by now smiley - hug

lil xx

Oh, Bugger.

Post 5

I'm back home, the tubes are working and they're not bleeding nearly as much. smiley - doctorsmiley - oksmiley - vampire

Oh, Bugger.

Post 6

Well done!! smiley - ok

lil x

Key: Complain about this post