This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Visit from James

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

"The Weird Person", that is. He dropped by late morning and thus any pretence at productivity left. smiley - facepalm I was planning to watch TV for 20 minutes, have a 10 minute nap and then get on with "stuff". As it transpired, I had to stick the TV on pause for over an hour, then by the time I saw the end of the show I had been watching when he arrived I was so tired I slept for nearly three hours. smiley - zzzsmiley - blush

I watched "Daria", "Elementary", lots of "Doctor Who", smiley - tardis "The Big Bang Theory" and "Arrow". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more