This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

A dozy day

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I woke up an hour late today, took my morning meds and immediately fell asleep for another hour. smiley - zzzsmiley - blush

And that pretty much sums up how the whole day went. I kept sitting down to watch or listen to something and waking up some long time later. smiley - sleepy

I got a 'phone call from the doc smiley - doctor - she's happy for me to continue the increased dose of my meds for another four days, as it seems to be working, albeit slowly, and the blood test didn't show it to be doing any additional damage. smiley - ok

When I was awake, I watched "Daria", "2 Broke Girls", "Axe Cop", "American Dad", "Boardwalk Empire", "Misfits", "Bob's Burgers", "Family Guy" and "The Simpsons". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more