This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Good trip/Bad trip

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I was out of the house twice today. smiley - run

The first trip was to the dentist. smiley - erm I got a taxi right to the door and back again; my teeth were pronounced in perfect health bar for a very minor "polish". smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

The second trip was to Bisset and Hazel's. The walk up the stairs left me too breathless to talk, not helped by Bisset's cigarette when I arrived. smiley - cross My guts gurgled and ached through the whole visit and about halfway through I had to make a run for their toilet - right after Bisset had gone up for a smoke. smiley - facepalm George gave me a lift home, but I felt sick for about half an hour after I got back. smiley - ill

I feel a bit better now, though my guts still feel "disturbed". I think it's another night in the armchair for me. smiley - sleepy

I have to take a taxi up to the Diabetic clinic as soon as I've had breakfast, to get a blood test done. smiley - runsmiley - vampire Then it's off to the clinic to get my bandages changed. smiley - footprintssmiley - nurse

James "the Weird Person" came round earlier and we watched "Drawn Together". I'll probably watch a "Daria" on Netflix before I crash. smiley - cdouble (I downloaded lots of stuff this afternoon, but it can wait till tomorrow... smiley - pirate)

Good trip/Bad trip

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Good trip/Bad trip, what are you, some kind of hippy? LOL

Sorry you weren't well. Fag smoke isn't very nice when you're ill - and I speak as a smoker.

Have a better day today.

PS I thought Bisset was giving up the tabs?

Good trip/Bad trip

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Bisset says "Giving up smoking is easy" and he should know - he's done it dozens of times. smiley - jester

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more