This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Holding pattern

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I upped my meds this morning, and it seems to be working, but my chest is still clogged. But it's too early to tell if the treatment will work properly, I need 2 or 3 days for my body to flush out the excess fluids. So it's the armchair again tonight. smiley - sleepy

That's not really a problem, though. It's very comfortable, and my living room is the warmest room in the house at the moment thanks to my new downstairs neighbours. smiley - evilgrin

I got a 'phone call from Dagesh earlier in the evening, which was nice. smiley - cool

I watched "Arrow", "The Tomorrow People", "Person of Interest", "Criminal Minds" and "CSI". smiley - cdouble I'll probably watch an episode of "Daria" before I crash. smiley - online2long

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more