This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Officially unwell.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I saw the doctor this afternoon <smiley - ermsmiley - doctor and she confirmed that I'm not as well as I should be. smiley - ill My blood pressure is high, my legs are swollen with oedema and my lungs are slowly filling up with fluid. smiley - puff

She has temporarily doubled the dose of one of my current meds, starting tomorrow morning, for a period of one week in the hope it will "kick-start" my metabolism and help me rid myself of the excess fluids. smiley - grovel Tomorrow, I have to remember to 'phone the bloods lab at the Diabetic clinic and arrange for a blood test next week, to ensure that the upping of the meds has caused no additional kidney damage. smiley - vampiresmiley - yikes

But that means one more night wheezing in the armchair. smiley - sleepy

I watched "Agents of SHOELD", "NCIS: LA", "NCIS", "Ambassadors", "Misfits", "Supernatural" and "Daria". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more