This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Soup. Lots of soup.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

After last night I felt pretty tired all day today. smiley - sleepy

I fed on soup - bowls and mugs, all day. It kept me feeling warm and full. smiley - chefsmiley - ok And I've only eaten about half of it... smiley - drool

George paid a flying visit in the early afternoon to drop off some stuff he was scanning for me, and my dentist sent me a text-to-'phone "reminder" to make an appointment just before tea-time. smiley - biggrin

I watched "American Dad", "Bob's Burgers", "Gamily Guy", "The Simpsons", "Boardwalk Empire", "Homeland", "Ripper Street" and "Under the Dome". smiley - cdouble I'll probably watch a "Daria" and a "Drawn Together" before I crash. smiley - online2long

With a mug of hot soup, of course... smiley - evilgrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more