This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

A little dazed.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The six-and-a-bit hour drinking session that followed Bob's funeral didn't do my stomach any favours; I was up three times in the night. smiley - runsmiley - brr

It's called "The Newcastle Brown Diet - drink Newcastle all day and watch those pounds drop away..." smiley - yuk

So, I was cold, sleepy and hung over when it came time to go see the nurse and get my dressings changed. smiley - sleepysmiley - nursesmiley - blush

But, 24 hours on, a minor success - I found the TV remote that I misplaced while I was drunk last night! smiley - cool

I watched "Agents of SHIELD", "NCIS: LA", "NCIS" and "Supernatural". smiley - cdouble I'll watch some Netflix, probably "Daria" before I crash. smiley - yawn

And to settle my stomach a little I'll be crashing in the armchair tonight. smiley - zzz Tomorrow I go "Tomb Raiding" with George - it's going to be trickier than I thought as Bob's family have "gathered all the computer stuff together in one place" thinking this would be helpful. smiley - facepalm The problem is that, like me, Bob used a "spacial" filing system, where the more useful or valuable something was, the closer it would be to his chair... But now the "good stuff" and the junk are all mixed together. smiley - headhurtssmiley - geek

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more