This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Laid-back Saturday.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I didn't get much done today. smiley - yawn

Douglas paid a brief visit, and we raised a glass in memory of Bob. smiley - bravesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - skull

Talking of Bob, his sister 'phoned me earlier, and we arranged for me to get the keys to his flat at the funeral so I could indulge in a spot of "Tomb Raiding" before the Council consign everything to the garbage crusher. George S. has agreed to give me a lift across on Thursday to retrieve anything vaguely "small, technical and useful". smiley - geeksmiley - ta

I watched "Naked News", "Daria" and "Return of the Killer Tomatoes". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more