This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Recycling.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Just as I was about to take my now-customary afternoon nap there was a buzz at my front door. It was James "the Weird Person". smiley - sleepysmiley - facepalm

I fed him snacks and coffee and let him watch a couple of TV shows, until I couldn't stop myself from trembling and my ears were "whistling". In return, he carried a huge box of scrap paper along the street to the (relatively) new paper recycling point. smiley - coolsmiley - ok

When he finally headed off I got to sit down in the comfy chair, and I almost immediately dozed off. smiley - zzzsmiley - blush I woke up in time for The Archers, but I wasn't really taking it in... smiley - headhurts

I watched "Glee", "The Big Bang Theory", "Elementary", "Hemlock Grove", "A Touch of Cloth", "8 out of 10 Cats", "QI", "The Graham Norton Show", "Have I Got News for You" and "Orphan Black". smiley - cdouble

I'm expecting a visit from Douglas tomorrow afternoon, partly to update my will (Bob featured prominently in the original draft) but mostly to sample the Welsh Single Malt. smiley - drunksmiley - drunk

Recycling.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Yes I've got to update my will too. AFAIK I've got two wills; one for South Africa and one for the UK. I don't know if that's legal. What I do know is that I shall change my UK will as soon as I can to bring it in line with my RSA one. I'd better find a good lawyer who knows the international situation regarding people with my domicile status and rationalise things.

How sweet that Bob was in your will. That's heartwarming.

Someone quoted me in ML today. That was an amazing feeling.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more