This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Television and napping.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

That pretty much sums up today. smiley - sleepy

I had a lot of stuff downloaded that I hadn't had time to watch during the week. smiley - pirate So, I watched it, alternating with long naps huddled under the duvet in the living room. smiley - zzz

I watched "The Tomorrow People", (a US remake of the UK series from the 1970s!) "Arrow", "Criminal Minds", "CSI", "Mock the Week", "NCIS" and "Supernatural". smiley - cdouble

Television and napping.

Post 2

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Oh, and I'm about to watch "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" before I crash... smiley - online2long

Television and napping.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

The Tomorrow People was brilliant. Very spooky theme music by 'Deadly' Dudley Simpson.

Television and napping.

Post 4

Yup. I've had the original theme as an earworm since yesterday. The themwe from this one wasn't so good, but the "Jaunting" (they haven't named it yet) was much prettier. smiley - smiley

Useless fact - the original "Tomorrow People" were the first to use an iPad... smiley - biggrin

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/02/07/apple_ipad_tomorrow_people/

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more