This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Out briefly, CODEC update, more crap on the way!

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

George gave me a lift round to the bank at lunch time. smiley - ta

Before then, I was downloading and installing updates to my Android set-top box and somehow (I'm not sure how smiley - huh) I managed to "reset" all the CODECS so it could play all video formats again! smiley - coolsmiley - geek

I also managed to get an order into Boffer for another "Box of Crap". smiley - laugh Here's hoping I strike it lucky this time... smiley - grovelsmiley - goodluck

I watched "Olympus has Fallen", (I actually watched a bit in the middle three times, thanks to the newly-working CODEC being unable to restart more than an hour in, and having to stop the film when George called... smiley - facepalm) "Stargate SG-1", "Jonathan Creek", "Covert Affairs" and "Body of Proof". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more