This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Voice from the past.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

It was a quiet, if irritating morning. Everything I touched between getting up and coming through to the livi9ng room either fell apart or fell on the floor... Then I discovered I had put my trousers on inside-out, so had to return t the bedroom and remove my shoes so I could fix them. smiley - facepalmsmiley - wah

I got my pressure stockings changed, and came home to install some software on the Macbook. (To remove some *other* software. Don't ask. smiley - geek) When the 'phone rang... smiley - erm

It was Alok! smiley - wow He was just catching up. I haven't heard from him "properly" for years, just a brief 'phone conversation after Charlie died. smiley - skull He says he'll drop round sometime soon. I'll believe it when I see it. smiley - laugh

Other than that, I put in a shopping order to Tesco for delivery on Sunday, and that's about it. smiley - yawn

I watched "Stargate SG-1" and "The Last Leg". I'm about to watch "Suits". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more