This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Late post

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The computer was off last night, and I was just too tired/sore to bother with firing it up just to post a Journal - sorry. smiley - sorry

I got my pressure dressings changed, had a long 'phone conversation with Bob about "backroom" aspects of my "Mustardland", and reserved some stuff (including my new cooker) from Argos on the assumption that George will give me a lift over to pick it up later today. smiley - grovel At Bob's suggestion, I added a new mouse to the order - it's a white Microsoft cordless that'll become the main mouse for the Hackintosh, eventually, but for now will tide me over until I find the other (black) Microsoft one I want to use to replace the faulty (also black, also Microsoft) one on this machine. smiley - ermsmiley - mousesmiley - geek

I watched "Stargate SG-1", "King & Maxwell", "Ray Donovan" and "24". smiley - cdouble

Late post

Post 2

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Oh, and I also watched "New Tricks". smiley - online2long

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more