This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Still tired and specless.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I had no energy today. smiley - zzz

George paid me a flying visit to get a miniature drill. smiley - run

When I wasn't asleep I managed to get one load of washing through the machine. But other than that, I just watched TV. smiley - yawn

I watched "24", "Battlestar Galactica", "Law & Order UK", "Burn Notice" and "The Americans". smiley - cdouble I'm about to watch another hour of "24". smiley - online2long

I'm expecting a shopping delivery tomorrow with many batteries included. smiley - magic No sign of my specs. smiley - bigeyes

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

You will have nearly finished watching your programme. I hope you enjoyed it. Is it bedtime or are you staying up? I'm staying up.

Night night.

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I just collapsed when it was done. smiley - yawn

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more