This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

This is getting silly.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I don't know if it's just the warmer weather or if I'm coming down with something. I keep falling asleep in the middle of the day! I don't feel ill, just sleepy. smiley - yawnsmiley - sleepysmiley - zzzsmiley - yikes

Part of me sees sleep as a displacement activity... I'm completely without inspiration, and have several websites to complete in the next week or so. smiley - headhurts

It was a quiet day, anyway. No visitors, just a couple of 'phone calls. I read some of the "Zen of CSS" - it's an excellent book, and inspirational in its own way, but didn't really help with any of my current problems. smiley - sadface

Tomorrow, I'll give Bob a call; if he's in I'll head over and pow-wow about Chris's "CasaVista" site. Talking it through might make it clearer in my mind, and failing that it'd be good to get out of the house. smiley - yawn

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more