This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Burble...

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

It's been an odd day; my metabolism is all over the place. I had an energy drink in the morning, and almost immediately fell asleep again! smiley - weird I guess it's the aftermath of yesterday's energetic day. smiley - yawn

Martin swung by in the afternoon, and I passed on my spare monitor swivel to him. He couldn't hang around, though. smiley - run

I'm just watching the rerun of the first series of "24". There's so much detail I'd forgotten from the first time around. smiley - smiley

Burble...

Post 2

Tabitca

smiley - hug hope you feel better soon. Leavessmiley - coffeesmiley - cake for when you do.

Burble...

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Thanks, Tabs! I feel fine today (touch wood)so I guess it was just the aftermath of energy drinks and running about. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more