This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Jedi mind tricks

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I've just been to see "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith". I thought it was an excellent movie, or maybe that's just the influence of the old monk-like guy waving his fingers in my face as I left... smiley - zensmiley - cdouble

I made it up to the COGS premises earlier, attached the USB printer that Grambo left there for me yesterday, and printed out the letters to the Council I've been meaning to do for the last week. Except that sometime while I was printing stuff up, the woman from "Open Space" left the building... Normally this would not be a problem, but I need her signature on one of the letters before I post it. It's a long story. smiley - headhurts I'll have to wait till I see her again, which'll probably be Monday. smiley - blue

While I was out at the movie, I set up both my DVD recorder and my computer to tape the various bits of TV I'd be missing. I'm too tired to check it out now (five to one in the morning... smiley - yawn) but I'll check it out tomorrow. smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more