This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Ray Liotta's brain

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

That was the high-point of "Hannibal" earlier. It was OK, but nothing like as good as the original "Silence of the Lambs". I think it suffered from the lack of Jodie Foster.

I was going to watch "The District", but there's some football crap on instead, and it doesn't show any sign of stopping soon. smiley - footballsmiley - grr

Things have quietened down here now the novelty's worn off, and the Mustardlanders seem to have drifted home for the time being. I have produced a really cute "Mustard" skin, but as of tomorrow I'm personally switching back to white-on-black. The yellow's frying my brain, what's left of it... (Ah, "frying my brain", that reminds me... smiley - laughsmiley - yuk)

Ah, "The District" has finally arrived - I'm off to watch it. smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - run

Ray Liotta's brain

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Hi Peet

I remember Ray Liotta's brain ... one of the most shocking and horrifying moments in any film I've ever seen. I agree with you that it missed Jodie Foster.

I haven't drifted away from hootoo at all. I love it here! The free and easy atmosphere really suits me down to the ground, I feel really at home here. Wish I'd discovered it years ago. All I can say now is that I dearly hope i can get broadband in my flat where I'm moving to. I should think these graphics-rich pages take an age to download on a dial-up connection. But that's what the plain skin's for, I suppose.

Just watched Holy Smoke with Kate Winslet and Harvey Keitel. My, but Keitel is a good actor, isn't he. And I've long worshipped La Winslet.

cheers

dd x

Ray Liotta's brain

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Hey, Dagesh!

I didn't see "Holy Smoke" this time round, but I'll catch it in the future - it sounded quite good. smiley - ok

You just caught me heading for bed in disgust. I missed the end of "The District" because the delay caused by the football match pushed it back so far it ran into the time my digibox was programmed to record "Letterman". smiley - steam

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more