This is the Message Centre for gaga

Lemon Soup

Post 1

Slug

Pee and THEN have some lemon soup. Careful now.

What exactly is lemon soup like? And what makes lemon SOUP different to "warm-lemon-water"? (A popular favourite in my country).

Lemon Soup

Post 2

gaga

I have never heard of warm lemon water, but I am sure It is as exciting as Lemon soup is. Lemon soup is definitely not a favourite where I reside, but with a real catchy name like warm lemon water I think it could certainly catch on. It may be my destiny to show the world(ok New Zealand) that lemon soup is so amazingly nice that they cannot live without it. I will have to do it under the guise of warm lemon water.

I think I may need an even catchier name than warm lemon water though

Lemon Soup

Post 3

Slug

Okay. I should explain myself. The reference to "warm-lemon-water" was my rather obscure way of commenting on my preconceived ideas of what Lemon Soup might be. It was pretty stupid, and I apologise. Although I fail to see how else you would make Lemon Soup. My suspected recipie:

LEMON SOUP (serves 1)

1 Lemon
1 bowl of warm water.

Squeeze lemon into warm water. Eat.

And I think you'll find the most popular New Zealand soups contain more gravy.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for gaga

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more