This is the Message Centre for FlyinScotsman

saterday

Post 1

FlyinScotsman

lol,,hi to anyone e who ever reads this,been wandering around in this place for a couple of days now and cant make head nor or tail ov it.pl.plz help :0)
i humbly ask
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE

saterday

Post 2

owlatronas

hi peter well ive just posted a welcome message on your page if i can help ill try my bestsmiley - ok

andysmiley - bat

satUrday

Post 3

unique

are u having fun yet???? lol
i see you havin a go at ur page .. that gml code can get a tad confusin ..
howz u 2nite????

sunday 12,40

Post 4

FlyinScotsman

hiya velvyn xxx
lol,me`s gotta be honest V,it wisny me who did me page,i wrote the taxt oops text,but one of the chathosts did me page,
think i nearly managed to chat yesterday,however me canny be sure as me fingers bluntly refuse to me bidding,and to make matters worse me keyboard has devdeveloped a stutter.
sorry i missd u last night was on me p`c play`n sim city,jeez but that game does me nut in,well im gonna blame it ne way,xx
ho
hope this msg finds u well or at least finds u at all,good to see u on friday,well at least i think it was u ,xxx,:0)
take care V n i`l see u later
luv xx peter

saterday

Post 5

gjock123

smiley - smileyHi
There just to say welcome
to h2g2:
smiley - mod i am in scotland too
am sure you will get the nack
of h2g2smiley - aleif you need help
setting your page upsmiley - smiley just ask a Ace or Guru they will help yousmiley - runas soon as they can you can find click here boxe's
on pps pages:
for aces just click on were it says click here
there is a link
on my page if yoy want to go and click on it
my users name is gjock123smiley - bunny
type it in search for a friend box and it will take you to my spacesmiley - biggrinwell i hope you have fun on h2g2:
smiley - peacedovesmiley - ok

sunday 12,40

Post 6

unique

well it did find me .. lol .. y u playin that silly game if its so bad?? lol ... no u weren't hallucinatin .. it were me u saw on Friday .. u were lookin worse 4 wear .. lol .. it was nice meetin Midge .. even better havin a nite out not been out in yrs
catch u later
V xxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for FlyinScotsman

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more