This is the Message Centre for Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

I'm 15!!!!

Post 61

darakat - Now with pockets!

Since when could you tell me what to do monkey boi?

I'm 15!!!!

Post 62

manson_rocks - When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

... Monkey...? ... BOY?! Wha- chu talkin' 'bout, Fry?

I'm 15!!!!

Post 63

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

...guys...

I'm 15!!!!

Post 64

manson_rocks - When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

What?

I'm 15!!!!

Post 65

Secretly Not Here Any More

I'm always amazed how the wierd seem to gravitate towards Cat Eyes' space...

I'm 15!!!!

Post 66

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

yeah, and yet they say opposites attract

smiley - cheers

I'm 15!!!!

Post 67

I'm going to let kitty type...

mccccccccccccccccc v m vcmvcmj vcmj vcmj vcmj vcmj vcmj vcmbv mjmvk,bl.n;/.kivfjucyhncj

Let's see if she can type smiley - evilgrin...

This could be hard... So i'll do the < for her...

...nope...

God I'm bored...

Cat

I'm 15!!!!

Post 68

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

happy birthday Cat smiley - giftsmiley - cakesmiley - bubbly
this means I've also been on a year as you were just about the 1st person I met smiley - wow

I'm 15!!!!

Post 69

smiley - biggrin

I have to update my page badly... It says I'm still 14 and it's been in need of an update forever...

Kitty, is, btw, the FurReal kitten I got that I haven't named yet... I got bored and was playing with it...

I'm 15!!!!

Post 70

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

and I thought you were being nasty to 1 of your cats and trying to make it type smiley - laugh

I'm 15!!!!

Post 71

No, I've only got one cat left... She's asleep somewhere. One of our old cats used to come in and walk across the keyboard and wouldn't get down and occassionally she'd try to lie there. You'd end up typing gibberish for AGES.

I'm getting a kitten in December though!!!!!

I'm 15!!!!

Post 72

that'll be nice
not allowed pets in my block of flats smiley - sadface

I'm 15!!!!

Post 73

Ah, the Hitler Cat.

I'm 15!!!!

Post 74

Cami is not Hitler cat. And you'd better not be mean to my kitten when I get it.

I'm 15!!!!

Post 75

I won't have been here for a year until October 16th so you're an older Hootooer than me smiley - biggrin

I'm 15!!!!

Post 76

smiley - biggrin

smiley - evilgrin

And speaking of updates, the FMA...

I'm 15!!!!

Post 77

You soooo know it's the Hitler Cat. It's plotting right now. And that new kitten will probably be Hitler Cat Junior. And just because they're Hitler Cats doesn't mean I'm mean to them. After all... Hitler. *starts singing various songs by a band whose name she doesn't think she should say*

One year today (or it might have been testerday... my ACE welcomed me today last year and all I remember is it was a few days before my bday)

Post 78

nada

Oh, happy *very* late birthday!
Mew. My birthday was a bit ago, too. Now, I'm 18. ohy...

One year today (or it might have been testerday... my ACE welcomed me today last year and all I remember is it was a few days before my bday)

Post 79

*pets lampost because it seems like a thing to do*

Key: Complain about this post

I'm 15!!!!

More Conversations for Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more