This is the Message Centre for Redfishy

Lets Talk bubbly

Post 1

Max Headroom 4m2 (LesBeest )

Last time I found a page somewhere overhere with a link to a site where they translate bubbles into characters.
Perhaps an idea to extend your Personal Space?
Or would you see more in a light blue background, bubbles rising over all text and some fish or hsif swimming around?

Max smiley - injured Headroom

Lets Talk bubbly

Post 2

Redfishy

Blubblub,

Thanks for the sugestions, I could realy use some water, plants and companionns around here. B.t.w. where have the smileys gone

Lets Talk bubbly

Post 3

Max Headroom 4m2 (LesBeest )

Hi, didn't know you where still here too, I should monitor these conversations more often.
<./>MP234565?s_type=pop&s_target=conversation</.>

I would need some more detail for your water.
Either we draw a fish bowl with swimming smilies, or we use one or more of the Blobs. (GuideML name for image)

I guess you are referring to the smilies down under the input window, they only show up if you allow scripts (one of the disadvantages of not allowing scripts) there is a 'Sorry, ..' message after all.

By using smiley tags you can write them by hand smiley - love is written as
< l o v e > (without spaces) alike redfishy smiley - orangefish < orangefish > I even fake it as <<./>fish</.>> (page not found link) to show them without spaces, smiley - biggrin.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Redfishy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more