This is the Message Centre for TheLadiesMan

All About Me

Post 1

TheLadiesMan

Well ppl hi their i'm a guy of 27 6"1 of mixed race with long dreads and not bad looking ,,,lol so folks tell me about you now,,,

All About Me

Post 2

unique

hiya .. well wot can i tell u that u dont already know ... lol

All About Me

Post 3

TheLadiesMan

You can tell me what ever you want about yourself anything you want like do you liky bunny's ,,,lol just tell me all about YOU or when the last time you came was ,,,lol only if you want to that is ,,, lol

All About Me

Post 4

TheLadiesMan

You can tell me what ever you want about yourself anything you want like do you liky bunny's ,,,lol just tell me all about YOU or when the last time you came was ,,,lol only if you want to that is ,,, lol

All About Me

Post 5

TheLadiesMan

All About You

Post 6

TheLadiesMan

All About You

Post 7

TheLadiesMan

All About You

Post 8

unique

mmmmmm of course i like lil bunnies .. lol ... n u can guess the answer 2 the other question ... lol ... a lady dont tell things like that .. lmao ...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for TheLadiesMan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more