A Conversation for Private Hire Vehicles (Mini-Cabs) in London

Update Forum: A708888 - Private Hire Vehicles (Mini-Cabs) in London

Post 1

HappyDude

Entry: Private Hire Vehicles (Mini-Cabs) in London - A708888
Author: HappyDude ... "hell bent for leather while living after midnight" ... (have you seen my coxcomb?)...a peripatetical entity - U150533

Private Hire Vehicles (Mini-Cabs) in London

A708888 is an update of A721144. When I wrote the original I did mention it would need updating as the licensing situation progressed, with all vehicles being licensed from this April perhaps it is time?

sorry about the picture/etc but this is my copy smiley - erm

A708888 - Private Hire Vehicles (Mini-Cabs) in London

Post 2

Mina

Just out of interest, was your copy a copy of the Edited Guide entry before you updated it? I ask because if not, then there might be things in that entry that were added after the entry was picked from PR that will be lost unless you copy them back into this copy.

If that makes sense. smiley - erm

I'll have a proper long read from home, but I wanted to post to remind myself that I want to come back again.

Post 3

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Just bumping this up to get more feedback on it smiley - smiley

Post 4

Mina

I was hoping Happydude would answer my question before I started... I didn't want to comment on this one, only to find that the current EG entry is different.

Post 5

Mina

Happydude, are you still around and interested in comments?

Post 6

HappyDude

sorry, I was of air for a while. In answer to the question in post 2 Yes smiley - smiley

Post 7

HappyDude

Just done some more editing in the hope of making it a smoother read smiley - erm

Post 8

Mina

I'll have another read when I come back from wading through my holiday backlog. smiley - ok

Post 9

HappyDude

*sips smiley - tea*

Post 10

U168592

Good update smiley - smiley

Not having much experience of mincabs etc. I can't comment that way, but it reads well. The only thing I can think of is perhaps paragraphing in the bullet points to make them easier on the eye to read. Just something about it makes it feel a little cramped. Other than that nothing jumps out and says ARGH! smiley - monster

MJ

Post 11

HappyDude

done
smiley - cheers

Post 12

Smij - Formerly Jimster

You're not going to bellieve this, but...

Approved!!!

Post 13

U168592

Yay! Well Done Happy smiley - smiley

(Are you getting cakes if you empty the UF Jim?)

Post 14

HappyDude

smiley - bubblysmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - boingsmiley - bubblysmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - spacesmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Private Hire Vehicles (Mini-Cabs) in London

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more