A Conversation for The Who's Who of Doctor Who.

well done(at least I'm not the only one who likes who

Post 1

Researcher 49657

as said before, at least i'm not the only one who likes Doctor Who.
at least i'm not alone in this crazy mixed up internet universe.
buh-bye,
(oh, by the way, my name is ashley, i'm 15, and my email is
[email protected] ) Did you know that whovians rule at yahoo.com?

Post 2

Cookieluck

What a thorough review of the history of the Doctor. The only thing missing is your own opinions. Come on... who's your favourite doctor? which doctor makes your skin crawl? favourite assistant? most hated assistant? favourite episode? most hated episode? favourite villian?

For me they are the following:
Tom Baker: Anyone who thinks he is not the best is obviously wrong!
Sylvester McCoy: He turned the Doctor into a bad joke. made him some sort of magician instead of a scientist
Leela: Kill first ask questions later. (I want my own janis thorn)
Adric: I don't care if he was excellent at mathematics he was an annoying guy to have around.
Brain of Morbius: This episode has it all; a renegade timelord, a hunchback, telekenetic sisterhood and a brain in a bottle. Sacred flame, sacred fire!
Survival: Last episode from the television series. Instead of Doctor Who going out with a bang it was a pathetic whimper. Stars McCoy, what can you expect?
Cybermen: They are so cool, plus they say "Excellent" just like Mr Burns from the Simpsons.

Post 3

Psybro

I am also a Doctor Who fan, and I hate the term 'Whovian'. Here are some alternatives: Whookers, Whoovers, Whores, Doctorates, Doc-Heads(these all come from The Completely Useless Encyclopedia of Doctor Who, the best book ever written on the subjectsmiley - smiley).

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Who's Who of Doctor Who.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more