This is the Message Centre for THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

christmas poem

Post 1

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

Theres a village in the mountains of Norway far away from city life snow flakes start to fall on a small hut far out of sight a familey getting ready for christmas the day is almost here the children put their stockings on the fire place so santa come visit them every year. Christmas has come Christmas is here the Children love this time of year, carolers singing the street singing to people to give them a treat, a treat of love as they walk pass by to fill their hearts with happiness and joy. For christmas it means peace, happiness and joy lets not destroy for our children lets show then what christmas really means lets give them happiness and joy like it dose with me

christmas poem

Post 2

princess peach

christmas rocks
christmas is cool
especially cos
we're not in school
no more homework
just ots of fun
eating food
bulging tum

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more