This is the Message Centre for

Buffy its Ellie/Jenny

Post 1

Ellieann

Hey,
I just wanted 2 know if u wanted 2 no the reason i am not on here much nowadays i dnt want u 2 think i am not bothered is all smiley - hug
let me know and plz dont think bad of me smiley - wah

smiley - love
Ellie/Jenny

Buffy its Ellie/Jenny

Post 2

Researcher 242292

Hey hun, no-one thinks bad of you at all, infact I hadn't even been reviewing you because you've only been with us for a short while.

You dont need to explain to us either hun, just let us know if your gonna be gone a long while is all we ask. ok smiley - smiley

smiley - love Buffy xx

Buffy its Ellie/Jenny

Post 3

Ellieann

Hello smiley - biggrin

Thanks smiley - smiley
I thought i might get into a little trouble for not bieng on all the time, thanks u guys are great smiley - smiley

smiley - love
Jennysmiley - hug

Buffy its Ellie/Jenny

Post 4

Researcher 242292

no ytoure not in trouble, Darla explained to me about the computer situation anyways, just try and get on as often as you can, that'll be great ok hun smiley - biggrin

smiley - love Buffy xx

Buffy its Ellie/Jenny

Post 5

Ellieann

Hey Buffy,smiley - hug

Yeah but if u speak 2 faith she'll explain the other reason i cant get on loads to you smiley - biggrin

smiley - love
Jenny

Buffy its Ellie/Jenny

Post 6

Researcher 242292

well like I said its no problem hun, we dont mind if someones got good reasons for not getting online much ok smiley - smiley The review was just to get rid of the ones we hadn't seen in months y'know, like Doyle for instance he hadn't been online since december not thats just taking the piss lol But like I said your fine, well you got the 'your a good member' messge anyways so all is good, yeah? smiley - biggrin

smiley - love Buffy xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more