This is the Message Centre for

Bye then

Post 1

Team Angel (Drusilla)

Glad to know what you think of me. I'm not entirely sure ho you can insist our membership on something volentary. See u around.

Bye then

Post 2

Researcher 242292

huh?????? Who are you, and what was that all about?

Bye then

Post 3

Researcher 242292

Oh its you Dru, no bodies kicked you out hun, and that meaage was nothing personal, everyone got one, were just filtering out the ones that cant be bothered with the group so that people who do actually want to be a part of it can y'know? Caus some people in our groups dont even bother talking to any of us and thats just crap y'know.

smiley - love Buffy xx

Bye then

Post 4

Team Angel (Drusilla)

I'm, so sorry. My brother decided he didn't like me much, so has been onto all of my boards and mucked them about. I'm so sorry. I still very much want to be a Scoobie. If its OK.

Dru

Bye then

Post 5

Researcher 242292

Yeah hun sure smiley - biggrin Brothers can be such evil little monsters cant they lol. I'll let Angel know that you're leaving was just a prank and that you still want to be part of the group ok smiley - smiley

smiley - love Buffy xx

Bye then

Post 6

Team Angel (Drusilla)

Thanks. smiley - smiley

Dru

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more