This is the Message Centre for

Hey Buffy its Spike!

Post 1

Awash In A Sea Of Confusion

Hey Buffster! I just wanna tell you while i remember. When i go home for xmas next week i might not be on Talk Buffy that much cos i hardly ever go on the internet when i'm at home. Just thought i'd tell you so you don't think i've gone and replace me in The Scoobies! lol!

Hey Buffy its Spike!

Post 2

Researcher 242292

dont worry would never replace you hunni smiley - hug youre SPIKE we could never be without our Spike could we now lol

Hey Buffy its Spike!

Post 3

Hey! I've sent you an email with my username and password if its still ok for you to do up my page if its not too much trouble.
Thank you smiley - smiley
Spike

Hey Buffy its Spike!

Post 4

Researcher 242292

yeah sure its ok hun.

smiley - love Buffy xx

Hey Buffy its Spike!

Post 5

Awwww! BUFFY!! You're the greatest!! Thank-you thank-you thank-you!! It's brilliant!! You're the best!! smiley - smileysmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - smiley
smiley - loveSpike!smiley - biggrin

Hey Buffy its Spike!

Post 6

Sorry lol! Thought you'd finished, it looks sooo good! Can you send me a msg when you have finished pls. Thank-you! smiley - biggrin
Spike

Hey Buffy its Spike!

Post 7

Researcher 242292

AWWWW THANK YOU AND YOUR WELCOME HUNNIE. IM ALL FINISHED THERE NOW EXEPT I NEED YOUR FORUM NUMBER FOR YOUR MESSAGE BOX, SO AS SOON AS YOU GET A REPLY FROM THE MESSAGE 'HI ANGEL' LET ME KNOW AND ILL PUT IT IN FOR YOU OK HUN. TATTY BYE XX

smiley - love BUFFY smiley - vampire

Hey Buffy its Spike!

Post 8

Hey Buffy! I got my forum number of that Angel guy! It's 1668771 and i'm sorry if i've said it enough already but i'm gonna say it again THANK YOU UR THE BEST! THANK YOU UR THE BEST! THANK YOU UR THE BEST!! smiley - love you!(OK technically that was 3 times but i mean it so much i think it deserved to be said 3 times! lol)

He said if you have any problems with it to get in touch with him!

smiley - love Spike smiley - biggrin

Hey Buffy its Spike!

Post 9

Researcher 242292

ok ill put it in later.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more