This is the Message Centre for Max Headroom 4m2 (LesBeest )

duck or dive

Post 1

Redfishy

For being not that tall, you tried to dive your nose red this morning? Have a nice evening in het Kasteel this evening.smiley - cheers
Redfishy

duck or dive

Post 2

Max Headroom 4m2 (LesBeest )

Hi there Redfishy, don't bother about the nose, noone will have noticed, not only noisy but also rather dark in 10-4ward.

Max smiley - injured Room

duck or dive

Post 3

Redfishy

Don't you have any work to do over there, instead of bothering me with your nose. B.T.W. taken off the stickers and everything looks nice.

duck or dive

Post 4

Lunch breaking news...

Good to hear your flippers ain't bruised too bad.

Max smiley - injured Room

duck or dive

Post 5

Redfishy

Sounds like a foambath, and they are purple, yellow and green, but the wounds are healing properly.smiley - bubbly

duck or dive

Post 6

Redfishy

Just for telling you I'm online again, only now trying to find out how to get a higher resolution

duck or dive

Post 7

Arrgg, those window cleaning behaviours smiley - steam.
It took me nearly an hour to convince the stupid machine but I have managed smiley - geek.

Somewhere in this conversation is a strange bit, you could not read this if I hadn't managed the computer to run again...
smiley - roflsmiley - spacesmiley - somersaultsmiley - spacesmiley - wowsmiley - spacesmiley - roflsmiley - spacesmiley - somersaultsmiley - spacesmiley - wowsmiley - spacesmiley - roflsmiley - spacesmiley - somersaultsmiley - spacesmiley - roflsmiley - spacesmiley - wow
smiley - geeksmiley - online2longsmiley - loveblushsmiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - ticklesmiley - love

duck or dive

Post 8

Redfishy

did you or did we?

Luck or live

Post 9

Admitted, we've both intalled parts of the 'new' system smiley - silly
However I had to collect the exotic drivers and little problems inserting them.

Now if you don't mind I had some other threads to follow. Bye and goodnight for now. smiley - kiss

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Max Headroom 4m2 (LesBeest )

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more