This is the Message Centre for Tschuessli

Your home page

Post 1

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Hi, it's me again. What have you done to your page?! Test are???!!!

I'll introduce myself, I think. Et Cetera Gallumbits, sister of Electrica and Eccentrica Gallumbits, recently quit the family business. And I'm not that much of a little sister. Who are you then? smiley - bigeyes

Your home page

Post 2

Tschuessli

Et Cetera,

I was testing to see how the HTML editing works.

It seems to me, via devious thoughts, that with a little work, not much in fact, it'd be possible to hack peoples computers via the H2G2...

I better let the mighty one know - Douglas Adams that is.

Who am I? Well, my name is a clue, and my GP's location is another one. I live in a small country in the middle of a small continent. I don't come from here, but elsewhere (not absolute).

What about yourself, or selves?

Ciao,

Tschuess Li!

Your home page

Post 3

Okay, I've got you. I come from the island... Oh why bother. England. And yes, I think selves is more appropriate (is that spelled right?!) than self. What I am, I'll never know. How bout you?!

As you can see, I have an obession with "?!".

Your home page

Post 4

Hello?! Hellooooooooo?!

Your home page

Post 5

Tschuessli

Hello Et Cetera,

I hope you are well. I has been a week right? The sun is shining (here at least) and I believe it is shining on the island to the North. What are you doing in front of a computer? Why not get out, and about, and enjoy the UV cancerous rays.

Ciao,

Tschuess

Your home page

Post 6

Yeah, there's an anticyclone over here, and it is sunny, but I wanna stay in today (woman thing). smiley - bigeyes

Your home page

Post 7

Tschuessli

Oh well, that's too bad. I hope you feel OK?

Have fun, and do contribute some more odd stories about crashing computers with wooden dolls. I usually find that bashing the computer with a wooden mallet does the trick, but I guess that's a man thing.

Ciao,

Tschuess

Your home page

Post 8

Yeah, i'm ok. I would hit my computer with a wooden mallet but the wooden mallet is at the back of the shed where I do not go for fear of spiders.

Your home page

Post 9

Tschuessli

Spiders and not so bad. They eat flies, most of the time, and sometimes eat birds in Polynesia. I don't know of anybody being eaten by spiders, but I once heard that there was an old lady who swallowed a fly and later a spider and some farmyard animals ... she died with the horse, of course.

Ciao,

Tschuess

Your home page

Post 10

I found a spider crawling across my bedrooom ceiling the other day. It was as big as a... very big thing.

That's one reason why I don't like spiders - they eat flies. I don't mind flies.

I heard that the average person eats 8 spiders in their sleep over their whole life.

Your home page

Post 11

Hey hey, you're back!! Hi! smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tschuessli

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more