This is the Message Centre for Stonyend

new bug

Post 1

Stonyend

Well this is my first entry and my VW campervan's failed its MOT. The Bloke in the garage says the only suspendion front arm in the country is in Aberdeen. I wonder which country he's in. I'm in England and so is my van. But the Bloke says he's phoned Milton keynes apparemntly, where the main depot for bits of VW vans is located and they haven't got any.
I went to Aberdeen once. It was very windy and I got something in my eye. I haven't been back.
I've been to Milton Keynes too. More than once. In fact I lived there, for Eighteen years and I quite like the place. I did not get anything in my eye, and what's wrong with concrete cows? Eh?
My main objection to Milton Keynes was that there wasn't a proper theatre. Eventually I left to move to West Yorkshire, whrere there are an abundance of theatres. So of course they immediately built a state of the art theatre in Milton Keynes. I was not amused.
Anyway this does not get my van fixed. I never had a VW in Milton Keynes, either.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Stonyend

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more